- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
Fashion in the 1890s in European and European-influenced countries is characterized by long elegant lines, tall collars, and the rise of the Floppy tie or Ascot Tie.
Many distinguished Victorian Gentlemen added that little extra touch to their fancy suit with the addition of a floppy tie. The most distinguished of all, of course, was Winston Churchill, whose favorite was a fine floppy blue job with white polka dots. Fredrick Douglas abolitionist and statesman, often adds a giant black floppy tie to his getup, which gives his appearance a light and rakish air. Even the infamous candyman, Willy Wonka took to wearing a gold floppy bow tie.
This Victorian Gentelman's bow tie is the perfect finishing touch to many of our Victorian Period outfits.
Definition of Accessory - A thing that can be added to something else in order to make it more useful, versatile, or attractive. Accessories always complete and complement a costume or outfit.
Self: 100% Polyester Satin
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.
We strongly recommend dry cleaning of this Satin Tie.
*Please be aware that although we aim to display the colors accurately in our images, due to monitor, and screen variations, or any other factors we cannot guarantee that your monitor, or screen represents the colors to 100% accuracy.