- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
In the 18th century, the United States was in the midst of its colonial period — a time that captured great diversity in fashion and clothing. Upper-class American women enjoyed importing beautiful fabrics from around the world, crafting elegant gowns with eye-catching detail. Though comfort was necessary as women worked in their homes, even the most average of colonial dresses was layered, lined, and frilled.
You, too, can capture the luxurious and high-quality fashion of the colonial era with this 18th-century dress. Evoking the elegant style of famed colonial First Ladies including Abigail Adams, Martha Washington, and Dolly Madison, this two-piece satin polyester jacquard colonial dress includes a broadcloth-lined bodice with contrasting panne velvet and a zipper back, as well as a skirt featuring white polyester lace trim and adjustable side panniers for a truly historic colonial look.
Pair with our wide selection of colonial clothing parts and accessories to create your very own personalized colonial period outfit.
SAVE 15% ON YOUR COSTUME WHEN YOU PURCHASE THESE ADDITIONAL VALUE PACKAGE ACCESSORIES.
Please choose your costume size, then add all items to cart for discount.
Children’s clothing for both Boys and Girls is the same size. Size is based on either the child’s weight and length in pounds and inches or on specific measurements (chest, waist, and hip).
Self/Contrast: 100% Polyester Satin Jacquard
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton Broadcloth
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most things are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling period is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
* Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
* Remove tough stains by spraying with a gentle stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
* Tumble dry on low heat.
* Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.
Please be aware that although we aim to display the colors accurately in our images, due to monitor, and screen variations, or any other factors we cannot guarantee that your monitor, or screen represents the colors to 100% accuracy.
We strongly reccomend that you DRY CLEAN this Colonial Children's Dress