- Bundled Products
- Product Care
- Product Reviews
The Uniforms of the Confederate States military forces were the uniforms used by the Confederate Army and Navy during the American Civil War, from 1861 to 1865.
The single-breasted frock existed in the U.S. military as the dress uniform for the enlisted man. It was also very popular with militia troops for parades and fancy gatherings. The style was not very practical for fighting in, and at the beginning of the war, a number of frock coats had their skirts cut off... these are commonly referred to as roundabouts.
An exclusive piece in our Heritage Costumes collection of historical clothing, this Civil War officer’s single-breasted frock coat is authentic to the formal and polished off-duty attire of 19th century America in the midst of a divisive conflict. Your Confederate grey single-breasted frock coat is crafted out of polyester and features a line of decorative buttons down the front. This coat can be slipped on with ease, making it easy for a child to wear atop an entire Civil War officer’s outfit.
A Heritage Costumes Concept Exclusive.
Our concept is simple: you choose what you want and what you need to create your very own unique costume
Self: 100% Polyester Shell
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may very & may not match exactly.