- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
Moccasins are chiefly intended for outdoor use, while exploring the wildernesses. Historically, they were the footwear of many indigenous peoples of North America; moreover, hunters, traders, and European settlers wore them.
These Faux Indian spats should be worn over a shoe. They have an elastic top for an adjustable fit, as well as an elastic strap on the bottom of spat to hold faux Moccasin in place.
No Native American costume is complete with out these faux suede Indian Moccasin boot spats.
Includes: One pair of faux suede spats with fringe top and colorful beads.
Self: 100% Polyester Shell
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Prints: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton.
Faux Suede 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
Machine Wash, Dry Low Heat: