- Product Reviews
The Shemagh is a length of material that is wrapped around the head, commonly worn by Arabic or middle eastern desert dwellers to protect from the sun and sand. Pronounced “Schmog”. Also known as a Keffiyeh or Ghutrah. Can be used by many different biblical characters. A great Lawrence of Aribia Headpiece for “Sharif Ali” The Black Arabian Knight.
The term classical antiquity is often used to refer to history in the Old World from the beginning of recorded Greek history in 776 BC (First Olympiad). This roughly coincides with the traditional date of the founding of Rome in 753 BC, the beginning of the history of ancient Rome, and the beginning of the Archaic period in Ancient Greece.
Hat Height: 7”
Under the chin length:30-32” (side to side) attached at sides
Side scarf: 33"
Self: 100% Polyester
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may very & may not match exactly.