- Product Reviews
Introducing our American Heritage Line of Early America Costume Accessories. These Pioneer Accessories were created to Complement many of our Pioneer Costumes and Civil War Costumes.
With our Heritage Line Of 19th Century Costumes you can choose what accessories are best for your Childs Early American Costume.
Our Pioneer Hats come in many different colors and can be paired with one of our costume aprons to complete your 19th Century Costume.
Includes Bonnet Only. One Size - fits most children and average adults.
All of our Heritage Costumes Accessories are Made in The USA.
Victorian fashion comprises the various fashions and trends in British culture that emerged and developed in the United Kingdom and the British Empire throughout the Victorian era, roughly 1830s to 1900s
Self: 100% Polyester Shell
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Prints: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton.
Faux Suede 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
Hand clean with warm water and mild soap.