- Product Reviews
Clothing in ancient Roman and Greece was generally comprised a short-sleeved or sleeveless, knee-length tunic for men and boys, and a longer, usually sleeved tunic for women and girls. Biblical robes were usually a loose-fitting outer garment, worn over a long sleeve undergarment. Most often, the garment was cinched at the waist to help adjust length adjustability and to maintain garment placement.
A must-have for Egyptian, Roman, gods, goddesses, and biblical characters! This gold and black rope belt is a great finishing accessory to many of Egyptian, Greek, Roman, and Biblical Costumes.
Self: 100% Polyester
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
* Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
* Remove tough stains by spraying with a mild stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
* Tumble dry on low heat.
Children’s clothing for both Boy's And Girls is the same size. The size is based on either the child’s weight and length in pounds and inches or on specific measurements (chest, waist, and hip).