- Bundled Products
- Product Care
- Product Reviews
Relive the glory of Versailles, the French capital of finance, politics and, of course, parties. Let Queen Marie Antoinette show you how by dressing up in the imperial colonial style. The French Colonial Period Adult Costume is a high-quality party outfit that reflects class, elegance, and a bit of cattiness.
This four-piece, Baroque Period costume features a brocade dress with crown brooch, Venise lace accents with satin train, satin underskirt with tulle petticoat, brocade bustle bow and brocade hat with bow and ostrich plume. (Jewelry and thigh high stockings not included.)
Includes: Brocade dress with crown brooch, venise lace accents and satin train, satin underskirt with tulle petticoat, brocade bustle bow and brocade hat with bow and ostrich plume.
Self: 100% Polyester Shell
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Prints: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Faux Suede 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may very & may not match exactly.
We reccomend the item be dry cleaned.