- Bundled Products
- Product Care
- Product Reviews
Black History Month, or National African American History Month, is an annual celebration of achievements by black Americans and a time for recognizing the central role of African Americans in U.S. history. Capture this moment in time with our line of Heritage Costumes.
Self: 100% Polyester Satin Jacquard
Accessory: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
* Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
* Remove tough stains by spraying with a mild stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
* Tumble dry on low heat.
*Dress may vary slightly in color*
Children’s clothing for both Boy's And Girls is the same size. The size is based on either the child’s weight and length in pounds and inches or on specific measurements (chest, waist, and hip).