- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
- Product Care
Britain first adopted its iconic Redcoat uniform in 1660, and they continued to wear them well into the 19th century. The redcoats were designed to make the soldiers more visible on the smoky battlefield so generals could identify and organize their soldiers more efficiently.
The downside of these bright red coats is it also made them more visible to the enemy as well. The bright red coat earned the soldiers many nicknames during the American Revolution, including “lobsters” and “bloody backs.”
In the United States, "Redcoat" is associated in cultural memory with the British soldiers who fought against the colonists during the American Revolutionary War.
This high-quality red British Revolutionary War "Lobsterback" Uniform Jacket with blue facings and whitetails can be used for historical school events, play, or simply a fun day of pretending to be a British "Regular" or " one of the King's men" during the 18th Century. Made with pride and care right in the United States, this kids’ Revolutionary War uniform coat is built to last.
All colonial military jackets come with detachable buttons that attach with hitch pin clips; this helps prolong the life of the coat during washes and allows for effortless button customization.
Pair with our wide selection of colonial military clothing parts and accessories to create your very own personalized colonial uniform.
US MADE IN TORRANCE CA.
Children’s clothing for both Boys and Girls is the same size. Size is based on either the child’s weight and length in pounds and inches or on specific measurements (chest, waist, and hip).
Self: 100% Polyester
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most things are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling period is complete.
* If ironing is needed, Use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
* Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
* Remove tough stains by spraying with a gentle stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
* Tumble dry on low heat.
* Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.
Please be aware that although we aim to display the colors accurately in our images, due to monitor, and screen variations, or any other factors we cannot guarantee that your monitor, or screen represents the colors to 100% accuracy.