- Bundled Products
- Product Care
- Product Reviews
During the American Revolution, the colonists and Founding Fathers quickly realized that their resistance would not be easily tolerated by the British. As skirmishes between the colonies’ militia and the British military increased and the monarchy continued to send thousands of troops to America to stop the rebellion, the Founding Fathers recognized that the time had come to create an army for their new nation—and the Continental Army was founded as the Revolutionary War inched ever closer.
*Note* Buttons are not pre-attached, they attach with hitch pin clips, which are included along with installation instructions. This is for cleaning purposes as these coats are washable and buttons may detach during laundering.
You can save an additional 15% off this American Revolutionary War Uniform by adding all items to cart under the "Value Package".
**Note** All parts to the uniform pictured can also be purchased separately.
Self: 100% Polyester
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most things are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling period is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
* Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
* Remove tough stains by spraying with a gentle stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
* Tumble dry on low heat.
* Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.
Please be aware that although we aim to display the colors accurately in our images, due to monitor, and screen variations, or any other factors we cannot guarantee that your monitor, or screen represents the colors to 100% accuracy.