- Bundled Products
- Product Care
- Product Reviews
Roman Gladiator Armor and their weapons were taken not just from the Romans, but from the different peoples that they conquered. The Roman spectators in the Colosseum enjoyed being reminded of Roman conquests and loved any gladiatorial fights that provided some sort of novelty, such as foreign armor, weapons and different styles of combat.
This adjustable Gladiator headband/choker is a great alternative to wearing a helmet or can be used as a choker and adding that little extra to your outfit.
The Roman Empire was the post-Republican period of the ancient Roman civilization, characterized by government headed by emperors and large territorial holdings around the Mediterranean Sea in Europe, Africa and Asia.
Self: 100% Polyester
Faux Vinyl 65% Polyester 35% Cotton (Vinyl Backing)
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
Remove tough stains by spraying with a mild stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
Tumble dry on low heat. (Line Dry all Vinyl, Faux Suede and Latex Pieces).