- Product Care
- Product Reviews
In a helmet, the top of your head can be a very sensitive spot. After all, the whole weight of the helm, be it steel or leather, is sitting there! This Padded Helmet Cap is the perfect way to improve the fit and comfort factor of almost any helmet. This arming cap is similar to a more modern beanie cap in design, but is made entirely from heavier, padded fabric. This padded design ensures that when worn with a helmet, it helps to keep the metal (or leather) away from your skin, while also adding a layer of padding between you and armor head protection. Not only will this improve the fit of your helmet when needed, but it will also add cushioning to any stray sword-blow or axe-strike that might catch you on the helmet, too! With its variant design, this padded helmet cap pairs perfectly with Norman, Roman, Greek and Crusader helms, adding in a layer of protection and comfortable padding that might be missing from such similarly styled helmets.
Military helmets date from ancient times. Their basic function was to protect the head, face, and sometimes the neck from projectiles and the cutting blows of swords, spears, arrows, and other weapons.
Self: 100% Polyester Shell
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Prints: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton.
Faux Suede 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
Machine Wash, Dry Low Heat: