- Bundled Products
- Product Care
- Product Reviews
In the late 19th Century men wore dusters to protect their clothes when riding in the open range.
The original dusters were full-length, light-colored canvas or linen coats worn by horsemen to protect their clothing from trail dust. These dusters were typically slit up the back to the hip for ease of wear on horseback and were the recommended "uniform" of the Infamous Texas Rangers.
When you’re working outside in the cold and rain, don’t rely on a flimsy coat or jacket. Make sure you are prepared and protected from whatever Mother Nature throws your way with our heavy black denim Western Duster Jacket. This Western duster will provide you with reliable cover for all types of weather.
Self: 100% Cotton Denim
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.