- Product Reviews
Victorian fashion comprises the various fashions and trends that emerged and grew in province throughout the Victorian era, a period which lasted from June 1837 to January 1901.
Self: 100% Polyester
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton Twill
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
The outer shell is 100% polyester and will not shrink, however the lining is 65% polyester 35% twill cotton and may shrink a little if washed in hot water.
We recommend that this garment be dry-cleaned to maintain best possible shape and look.
All of our coats are in longs, so that they may be adjusted to fit arm length.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may very & may not match exactly.