- Bundled Products
- Product Care
- Product Reviews
Our American Revolution Uniforms section has many styles and colors from witch to choose. This allows you to create you very own personal colonial uniform outfit.
Fabric: Poly Gaberdine Fabric
Fabric Content: Self: 100% Polyester
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
Fabric Description: Poleyester Gaberdine has a twill weave. Gaberdine is used for apparel wear. This fabric is great for menswear, children's and women's clothing. In particular, suits, jackets, and skirts. Poly gaberdine is also used for Uniform wear. Poly Gaberdine is a solid, medium to heavy weight fabric.
* Poly Gaberdine can be machine washed and dried.
* Machine wash on cool water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature, low tumble setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* We recommend drycleaning to preserve the longevity of the fabric.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may very & may not match exactly.
We recommend this Uniform be dry cleaned for best results.