- Bundled Products
- Product Care
- Product Reviews
Stockings of the 18th century were worn by men, women and children alike, and were most often knit. Fashionable stockings were generally white.
Colonial stockings (Socks) are that perfect finishing touch! When completing your colonial outfit.
Our boys colonial clothing section has many styles and colors from witch to choose. This allows you to create you very own personal colonial outfit.
Self: 98% Polyester 2% Spandex
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine tumble dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.