- Product Reviews
Children’s dress pants haven’t changed too much in the last 100 years. In the Victorian period, black was the basic color for trousers, but light colored or patterned pants were also gaining a leg up. Proper trousers were an important part of one's fashion ensemble.
Our grey dress trousers have a traditional flat front which offers both comfort, style and will help complete your professional costume look.
Victorian fashion comprises the various fashions and trends that emerged and grew in province throughout the Victorian era, a period which lasted from June 1837 to January 1901.
Self:65% Polyester 35% Cotton Twill
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.