- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
Heritage Costumes has caries a professional line of historical clothing and costume accessories.
You can really make your costume when you add dimension to your look by accenting it with fashionable costume accessories.
This lightweight hoop skirt can work for many historical costumes from the 16th century to the 19th century. The perfect addation to many of our children's period dresses to help hold the skirt extended, into a fashionable shape.
Includes: Three ring boned, adjustable waist hoop skirt.
See Our Complete Collection of Famous Women Historical Costumes Here.
SAVE 15% ON YOUR COSTUME WHEN YOU PURCHASE THESE ADDITIONAL VALUE PACKAGE ACCESSORIES.
Please choose your costume size, then add all items to cart for discount.
Self: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may very & may not match exactly.