- Bundled Products
- Product Care
- Product Reviews
Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821), also known as Napoleon I, was a French military leader and emperor who conquered much of Europe in the early 19th century. Born on the island of Corsica, Napoleon rapidly rose through the ranks of the military during the French Revolution (1789-1799). After seizing political power in France in a 1799 coup d’ état, he crowned himself emperor in 1804. Shrewd, ambitious, and a skilled military strategist, Napoleon successfully waged war against various coalitions of European nations and expanded his empire. However, after a disastrous French invasion of Russia in 1812, Napoleon abdicated the throne two years later and was exiled to the island of Elba. In 1815, he briefly returned to power in his Hundred Days campaign. After a crushing defeat at the Battle of Waterloo, he abdicated once again and was exiled to the remote island of Saint Helena, where he died at 51
Value Bundle Option:
Optional but recommended to complete the French general's ensemble our Value Bundle Option, the base costume along with a pair of white lace cuffs, red satin waist sash, black military boot spats, black and gold epaulets, Napoleonic hat, military medal, colonial officers belt and sword set.
MilitaryVest - adjustable (3)Sizes S=8, M/L=10/12, XL/2X=14/16
Military Breeches- adjustable elastic waist
Waist Sash - 60' long X 4" Wide
Napoleonic Hat - Outside crown 26" diameter, 5' Tall crown, brim 17" X 9" inside diameter 24"
Boot Spats - 13" Tall, 14" diameter, heel to toe 7" with zipper back
Shoulder Epaulets - pin attachment
Belt & Sword Set - S=24" - M=26" - L=28" - XL= 30" - 2XL=32"
You can save an additional 15% off this Napoleon Bonaparte Revolutionary War Uniform by adding all items to cart under the "Value Package".
**Note** All parts to the uniform pictured can also be purchased separately.
Children’s clothing for both Boys and Girls is the same size. Size is based on either the child’s weight and length in pounds and inches or on specific measurements (chest, waist, and hip).
Self: 100% Polyester
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most things are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling period is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
* Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
* Remove tough stains by spraying with a gentle stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
* Tumble dry on low heat.
* Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.
Please be aware that although we aim to display the colors accurately in our images, due to monitor, and screen variations, or any other factors we cannot guarantee that your monitor, or screen represents the colors to 100% accuracy.