- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
A Heritage Costumes Exclusive.
This Colonial faux suede rifleman belt is perfect for keeping one's Hunting Jacket in place during any 18th-century excursion.
This Colonial rifleman belt was simply tied around the mid-waist to help keep your jacket in place as well as providing support for items that were carried inside the jacket. Many time Frontiers Men or Mountian Men as they were sometimes called, carried goods inside there jackets as this would have provided warmth while maintaining many perishable goods while traveling throughout the American frontier.
This high-quality Colonial Period Rifleman Belt is made out of a durable soft faux suede and is 59" Long & 2" Wide. It can be used for historical school events, play, or simply a fun day of exploring the mountains and wilderness at the turn of the century. Made with pride and care right in the United States.
Our American Revolution uniforms section has many styles and colors from which to choose. This allows you to create you very own personal colonial uniform outfit.
Self: 100% Polyester Faux Suede
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
* Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
* Remove tough stains by spraying with a mild stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
* Tumble dry on low heat.
Children’s clothing for both Boy's And Girls is the same size. The size is based on either the child’s weight and length in pounds and inches or on specific measurements (chest, waist, and hip).