- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
- Product Care
During the 18th century, a man’s coat was his attire’s final layer. Worn over a waistcoat (or vest) and breeches, the colonial dress coat was meant to cover everything. Long, straight, and loose in design, these men’s jackets fell past a man’s hips and just above his knees. Many featured slightly full skirts. By the 1770s, men’s dress coats were becoming increasingly fashionable — some men wore colonial coats that featured collars, pleats, and more prominent skirts. Yet no matter a man’s style, he never left the house without his coat.
With over (8) colors to choose from, this colonial frock coat features matching lapels, with contrasting flaps, and decorative buttons.
Pair this colonial dress coat with our wide selection of colonial clothing pieces, accessories, to create your very own personalized colonial period outfit.
US MADE IN TORRANCE CA.
Self: 100% Polyester Shell
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most things are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling period is complete.
* If ironing is needed, Use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
* Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
* Remove tough stains by spraying with a gentle stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
* Tumble dry on low heat.
* Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.
Please be aware that although we aim to display the colors accurately in our images, due to monitor and screen variations, or any other factors, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen represents the colors to 100% accuracy.