- Product Care
- Product Reviews
Our Colonial Mob Cap is an American Heritage Line of Exclusive Colonial Accessories. Made with pride in the USA.
You can mix and match accessories to create your own colonial period costume look, we have an assortment of colors and styles from which to choose.
Always the perfect finishing touch to your adult colonial costume.
The American Revolutionary War (1775 - 1783), the American War of Independence, or simply the Revolutionary War in the United States, was the rebellion of thirteen of the North American colonies of Great Britain who declared themselves independent in 1776 as the United States of America.
Self: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton Broadcloth
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may very & may not match exactly.
To remove stains:
- Soak and the wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
- Remove tough stains by spraying with a mild stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.