- Product Reviews
Flappers were a "new breed" of young Western women in the 1920s who wore short skirts, bobbed their hair, listened to jazz, and flaunted their disdain for what was then considered acceptable behavior.
Self: 100% Polyester Shell
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Prints: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Faux Suede 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
Hand wash only: