- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
The Roman Empire was the post-Republican period of the ancient Roman civilization, characterized by government headed by emperors and large territorial holdings around the Mediterranean Sea in Europe, Africa and Asia.
Self: 100% Polyester
Faux Vinyl 65% Polyester 35% Cotton (Vinyl Backing)
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
Remove tough stains by spraying with a mild stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
Tumble dry on low heat. (Line Dry all Vinyl, Faux Suede and Latex Pieces).