- Product Reviews
Charles Dickens's timeless novel, A Christmas Carol, has been regarded as a classic since the time it was first published. Its undying popularity is due to the fact that the story deals with the very core of human nature in a way all of us can relate to and understand clearly.
Many people identify with at least one of his characters. Others inevitably remind us of people we've encountered throughout life.
By bringing together this cast of characters, the story brings us face to face with the nature of humanity. Combine this moving theme with the setting of Christmas, a season of family, friends, and giving, and you have all the elements of an awesome story. Of course, Dickens did just that.
In order to create a terrific costume based upon this classic tale, you need to recreate the clothing from the period of time in which the story was written and set. Period costumes are cool even outside of Christmas plays and theater because they have an appealing and distinctive look. And of course, Scrooge and the Christmas ghosts make fun costumes, not only for you but for everyone whom you encounter.
Once you have completed your Dickens Caroler or Scrooge outfit you will want to finish it off with the Victorian Scarf.
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.