- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
Victorian fashion comprises the various fashions and trends that emerged and grew in province throughout the Victorian era, a period which lasted from June 1837 to January 1901.
Self: 100% Polyester Shell
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Prints: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Faux Suede 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.