- Product Reviews
- Product Care
One of the most important decorative accessories worn during the 18th century were ruffled cuffs. Worn on the sleeves of a boy's or man’s shirt, lace cuffs were the perfect detail to peek out from under a jacket or coat. Lace ruffles took a suit from common to high-class, and they helped make it clear which colonists spent their days working the fields and which were political revolutionaries — or dignitaries within the colonies.
These French Lace embroidered cuffs, come with an elastic that slips around the wrists of any of our traditional colonial shirts for a historical and fashionable look true to the era.
Self 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, Use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.), fabric shades may vary & may not match exactly.
To remove stains:
Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
Remove tough stains by spraying with a mild stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
Tumble dry on low heat.