- Product Reviews
A Heritage Costumes Exclusive.
Ascot ties are descended from the cravat. It became a separate entity sometime in the 1880s, when upper-middle-class European men began to wear it on formal morning (i.e. daytime) occasions. One of these events, the Royal Ascot race meeting at the Ascot Racecourse, gave the ascot its name. The ascot was also commonly worn for business in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. In the United States, "ascot" is another name for a cravat.
Our Ascot ties are a great complement to many of our Victorian and Steampunk costumes.
All of our exclusive lines of historical clothing, and costumes are made with pride and care in the U.S.A.
Definition of Accessory - A thing that can be added to something else in order to make it more useful, versatile, or attractive. Accessories always complete and complement a costume or outfit.
Self: 100% Polyester
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may very & may not match exactly.