- Product Reviews
"Mary's blue mantle, from about 500 A.D., is of Byzantine origin and is the color of an empress. Blue has stayed in vogue, but red has also become a prominent color for Mary as represented by artists since the tenth century.
Self: 100% Polyester
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.
To remove stains:
Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
Remove tough stains by spraying with a mild stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
Tumble dry on low heat.