- Bundled Products
- Product Care
- Product Reviews
Throughout the 18th century, a woman's dress usually consisted of a gown and petticoat. The gown consisted of the bodice and skirt joined together, with the skirt open in the front to reveal the separate petticoat.
Self: 100% Polyester Satin Jacquard & Penne Velvet
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Trim: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
* Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
* Remove tough stains by spraying with a mild stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
* Tumble dry on low heat.
*Dress may vary slightly in brocade pattern and color*
Children’s clothing for both Boy's And Girls is the same size. The size is based on either the child’s weight and length in pounds and inches or on specific measurements (chest, waist, and hip).