- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
The American Civil War, widely known in the United States as simply the Civil War as well as other sectional names, was fought from 1861 to 1865.
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.