- Bundled Products
- Product Care
- Product Reviews
A man without a waistcoat was often viewed as “undressed” during the colonial period. The colonial waistcoat resembled a stylish vest and opening into an upside-down “V” past the stomach. All of America’s prominent voices of the 18th century donned waistcoats, from Benjamin Franklin to Thomas Paine to George Washington.
This colonial vest is short and fully lined, making it perfect for adding atop a shirt or under any jacket. This waistcoat also has a full back, allowing you to slip it on and fit comfortably.
With (13) Colors to choose from, you can pair our colonial men's waistcoat with our wide selection of colonial clothing parts and accessories to create your very own personalized colonial outfit.
US MADE IN TORRANCE CA.
Self: 100% Polyester Gaberdine Shell
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton Twill
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most things are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling period is complete.
* If ironing is needed, Use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
* Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
* Remove tough stains by spraying with a gentle stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
* Tumble dry on low heat.
* Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.
Please be aware that although we aim to display the colors accurately in our images, due to monitor, and screen variations, or any other factors we cannot guarantee that your monitor, or screen represents the colors to 100% accuracy.