- Product Care
- Product Reviews
Suspenders were a vital part of a man's wardrobe for centuries. These suspenders are great for a number of period costumes including Western, 1920s, 1930s, 1940s, 1950s, Edwardian, and more!
The 19th century was remarkable in the widespread formation of new settlement foundations which were particularly prevalent across North America
Self: 100% Polyester Shell
Lining: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Prints: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Faux Suede 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
Hand Wash Only!