- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
Heritage Costumes Exclusive.
During the American Revolution, Continental soldiers were the core of the American Revolutionary war effort. These were the men that General Washington and Congress depended most upon. ... The Continental infantryman had equipment that was like that of their counterpart the British soldier.
Equipment for both the Continental Army Soldier and British Redcoat was a necessity for survival. One of the most important pieces of equipment was the Haversack which was also sometimes referred to as a Knapsack. This commonly used item was a must by 18th-century travelers and soldiers to carry food and personal gear. Our bag measures 16" tall and is 12" wide with the strap being 2" wide. The flap has a double thickness of fabric for extra strength. The flap has a natural button which is used to keep your stored items safe during travel.
No Revolutionary War Soldier Uniform is complete without our Canvas Knapsack.
Equipment for both the Continental Army Soldier and British Redcoat was a necessity for survival.
Self: 100% Cotton Canvas
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
* Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
* Remove tough stains by spraying with a mild stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
* Tumble dry on low heat.
Children’s clothing for both Boy's And Girls is the same size. The size is based on either the child’s weight and length in pounds and inches or on specific measurements (chest, waist, and hip).
*Colors may vary slightly color*