- Product Reviews
A Heritage Costumes Exclusive.
The Ancient Greeks were not fussy about their clothing. The garments they wore were made for function, and they were made simply. A single piece of fabric could be styled and restyled, to fit a particular occasion or a fashion. And with Greek summers being brutally hot, the less fabric and complicating seams to deal with, the better. The chiton was a simple tunic garment of lighter linen that was worn by both sexes and all ages. It consisted of a wide, rectangular tube of material secured along the shoulders and upper arms by a series of fasteners. We have simplified this garment so you will not need the fasteners, simply put, just pull-over your head and you will be ready for you next Grecian event.
An exclusive piece in our Heritage Costumes Ancient History collection of quality costume clothing, this children’s Greek tunic is authentic to Ancient Greece and the attire worn by many Scholars and Citizens alike.
With our Ancient History Line of Egyptian, Greek, and Roman clothing, these historical costumes will enable your child to look their very best for their next ancient history event or report.
Self: 100% Polyester
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.
To remove stains:
Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
Remove tough stains by spraying with a mild stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
Tumble dry on low heat.