- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
The Greek Gods and Roman Gods are lasting figures of these prominent ancient worlds and societies. These gods guided peoples’ beliefs, explained the phenomena that occurred in the world, and became special figures in literature and history. Greece and Rome shared many gods, forging connections between their cultures, their empires, and their histories.
One such Greek God was Poseidon—known as Neptune by the Romans. Poseidon was one of the Twelve Olympians or gods of Mount Olympus in the ancient Greek religion and mythology. As the god of the sea and all waters as well as earthquakes and horses, he oversaw all that occurred on the oceans, underwater, and beyond Greece’s shores.
To capture the traditional attire of these important ancient deities more accurately, you can purchase our Value Bundle Option which includes additional accessories upgrades.
Gods and goddesses have been worshiped throughout history. Western civilization is most familiar with the gods and goddesses from Egypt, Greece, and Rome.
Self: 100% Polyester
Trims: Very/Polyester & Cotton Blend
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
* Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
* Remove tough stains by spraying with a mild stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
* Tumble dry on low heat.
Children’s clothing for both Boy's And Girls is the same size. The size is based on either the child’s weight and length in pounds and inches or on specific measurements (chest, waist, and hip).