- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
A Heritage Costumes Exclusive.
The 18th and 19th centuries were an era of revolution: the years of political upheaval, international change, and new leadership and ideas.
With the American Revolution occurring on faraway shores and America in the earliest time of need, many came to its aid—but it was France who gave the colonists the tools, the troops, and the military skill necessary to best the British Red Coats and secure independence. Lead by their French military leader and emperor Napoleon Bonaparte every Frenchman who boarded a ship to America was prepared to aid the American Revolution, some had a strong hand in shaping the young country’s future. Marquis de Lafayette, known simply as Lafayette to his friends, was among those most influential French figures of the Revolutionary War.
Marquis de Lafayette was no stranger to a revolution during his lifetime. With his years in America fighting alongside the colonists, Lafayette became a close friend of George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, and Thomas Jefferson. With a strong American leadership along with the help of Lafayette and the French alliance, the colonists were able to gain their independence and defeat the unbeatable British Empire and become the young United States of America.
An exclusive piece in our Heritage Costumes collection of quality costume clothing, this children’s French Napoleonic Revolutionary War uniform coat is authentic to the 1700s and the attire worn by the French soldiers fighting alongside colonists during the Revolutionary War.
Our American Revolutionary War Uniform Section Has A Wide Selection Of Colonial Period Jackets, Breeches, Shirts And Waistcoats. This Will Allow You To Create Yor Very Own Personallized Colonial Period Uniform.
Click On The Picture For A Full 360 view.
Children’s clothing for both Boys and Girls is the same size. Size is based on either the child’s weight and length in pounds and inches or on specific measurements (chest, waist, and hip).
Self: 100% Polyester
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most things are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling period is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
* Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
* Remove tough stains by spraying with a gentle stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
* Tumble dry on low heat.
* Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.
Please be aware that although we aim to display the colors accurately in our images, due to monitor, and screen variations, or any other factors we cannot guarantee that your monitor, or screen represents the colors to 100% accuracy.