- Bundled Products
- Product Care
- Product Reviews
Colonial breeches, sometimes known as knickers, became a symbol of America during the Revolutionary War. Men followed George Washington, America’s first president, and hero of the Revolutionary War, who wore colonial breeches when he took to the political stage and the battlefield. As men and young teenagers took to the battlefield, shrouded in cannon explosions and gun smoke, they all donned the same attire: a pair of breeches. These unique breeches allowed their fellow revolutionaries to distinguish who was a British Red Coat and who was an American Continental.
All colonial Knickers (Knee Breeches) come with an elastic waist and elastic at the bottom of each leg for easy adjustability.
Pair with our wide selection of colonial clothing parts and accessories to create your very own personalized colonial uniform.
US MADE IN TORRANCE CA.
Children’s clothing for both Boys and Girls is the same size. Size is based on either the child’s weight and length in pounds and inches or on specific measurements (chest,
Children’s clothing for both Boys and Girls is the same size. Size is based on either the child’s weight and length in pounds and inches or on specific measurements (chest, waist, and hip).
Self: 100% Polyester
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most things are made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling period is complete.
* If ironing is needed, Use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
To remove stains:
* Soak and then wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
* Remove tough stains by spraying with a gentle stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
* Tumble dry on low heat.
* Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.
Please be aware that although we aim to display the colors accurately in our images, due to monitor, and screen variations, or any other factors we cannot guarantee that your monitor, or screen represents the colors to 100% accuracy.