- Bundled Products
- Product Care
- Product Reviews
During the Revolutionary War, the Continental Congress established brown as the official color of American uniforms. Brown never really caught on with the troops, however. Officers generally preferred blue, and by 1778, so did the members of the Army.
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may very & may not match exactly.