- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
During the mid-19th century, no Victorian Gentleman's costume or outfit would be complete without a vest. Waistcoats of this period tended to feature luxurious fabrics. It was often the one piece of clothing that added the most contrasting color to the rest of his suit. Stripes, plaid, paisley, and brocade were common patterns throughout the era. Single breasted and double breasted styles went in and out of fashion often as well as notch lapels, shawl lapels or no lapels.
These Victorian style children’s vests and waistcoats are ready to add a decorative appearance to your Victorian costume.
Victorian Clothing Styles took on many different looks during Victorian Times.
Self: 100% Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.
We strongly recommend dry cleaning of this Paisley Print Vest.