- Product Reviews
Once Queen Victoria was on the throne, the middle class became stronger and wealthier, and in the following a neckwear, hierarchy evolved in the sense that it proclaimed one’s current position in society. The further a man had climbed the social scale, the quieter and more subtle his neckwear was, whereas the lower he was placed, the brighter and more varied his neckwear became.
Of course, it was also a means for men to express their desire for upward social mobility by wearing a tie normally designated for the next step up. In that sense, it was very similar to today’s philosophy of “dress for the job you want, not the job you have.”
Take the next step and dress for success with one of our paisley print formal ties. They are a great finishing touch to many of our men's Western and Victorian Period Suits.
Definition of Accessory - A thing that can be added to something else in order to make it more useful, versatile, or attractive. Accessories always complete and complement a costume or outfit.
Self: 100% Polyester
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned