- Product Care
- Product Reviews
During the mid-19th century, no Victorian Gentleman’s costume or outfit would be complete without a vest. Waistcoats of this period tended to feature luxurious fabrics. It was often the one piece of clothing that added the most contrasting color to the rest of his suit. Stripes, plaid, paisley, and brocade were common patterns throughout the era. Single-breasted and double-breasted styles went in and out of fashion often as well as notch lapels, shawl lapels or no lapels.
The chest and the waist area of this garment are the same sizes. There are straps and buckle in the back to reduce waist size.
With (6) Colors to choose from, you can pair this decorative vest with our wide selection of 19th Century clothing parts and accessories to create your very own personalized victorian outfit.
US MADE IN TORRANCE CA.
Self: 100% Polyester Paisley Print
Lining: 100% Polyester
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, Use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may vary & may not match exactly.
We strongly recommend the dry cleaning of this Paisley Print Vest.
Please be aware that although we aim to display the colors accurately in our images, due to monitor and screen variations, or any other factors, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen represents the colors to 100% accuracy.