- Product Care
- Product Reviews
Willy Wonka is an eccentric character with his own personality and quirks—but he is also a talented man who creates the best chocolates in the world. Not only is his personality out of this world, but his factory and clothing style is like none other. His chocolate factory has lickable trees and wallpaper, a chocolate river, chutes filled with chocolate, geese that lay golden eggs, and many other things that you would have to see to believe.
His style reflects his quirky personality. Willy Wonka wears a purple jacket, a long sleeve dress shirt, a paisley-like purple vest, chino pants, a big bow tie, a top hat, boots, and he walks around with a cane (although we’ve seen him do a few flips from time to time). Willy Wonka doesn’t believe in living a boring life, so we shouldn’t be surprised when his attire is the opposite of boring.
These tan character pants are a must when creating your very own Willy Wonka outfit.
A Heritage Costumes Concept Exclusive.
Our concept is simple, you choose what you want and what you need to create your very own unique costume.
Self: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.