- Product Care
- Product Reviews
A Heritage Costumes Exclusive.
Introducing our American Heritage line of historical costume accessories. These historical accessories were created to complement many of our historical costumes and historical period clothing. We have an assortment of colors and styles from which to choose.
So be different! Mix and match clothing and accessories for your own personal historical period costume.
Bloomers were baggy underpants for women, usually made of cotton, which gathered at the waist and below at the knees.
Includes: Period Bloomer’s (Pantaloons), made of a cotton/polyester blend fabric with elastic waist and legs.
Our period lady's bloomers are American Heritage line of exclusive historical accessories. Made with pride in the USA.
All of our historical costume kits, are part of our build your on costume line. We sell most of our historical clothing as separates, this allows you to create your own individual costume.
Self: 65% Polyester 35% Cotton Broadcloth
* Most items made from polyester/cotton blend treat as polyester.
* Most items made from polyester can be machine washed and dried.
* Use warm water and add a fabric softener to the final rinse cycle.
* Machine dry at low temperature setting and remove articles as soon as the tumbling cycle is complete.
* If ironing is needed, use a moderately warm iron.
* Most items made from polyester can be dry-cleaned.
As we cut all of our garments individually (Coats, Vests, Pants, Dresses, Etc.)
Fabric Shades may very & may not match exactly.
To remove stains:
Soak and the wash with soap and warm water using a mild liquid detergent.
Remove tough stains by spraying with a mild stain remover. It will have a better chance of removing stains other than food and dirt.
Tumble dry on low heat.